Authentic Italian Flavors
Using simple and authentic ingredients, we offer a mouth-watering variety of on-site classes for home chefs to discover the true Italian spirit of cooking. See below for our offerings, and sign up to start your journey with chef Claudia and Roberto, who expertly guide you through preparing dishes From Scratch.
Classes held at From Scratch, 44 E. Ridgewood Ave, Ridgewood, NJ. Minimum class size 6; maximum 14. All cooking classes are BYOB (wine and beer), if desired. Select evenings, students may be able to stay after class and enjoy the dishes you've just made with your fellow classmates!
- Mon, Oct 02Oct 02, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PMOct 02, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PMClass starts with complimentary bites of our famous Pinsa Romana (Pizza's healthier cousin), then we learn how to make two dishes: Gnudi toscani (Ricotta and spinach Gnocchi), and (2) Pollo alla Cacciatora - Chicken cacciatora. Wrap up the class with Cantucci ( Tuscany Biscotti)
- Mon, Oct 09Oct 09, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Tue, Oct 17Oct 17, 5:30 PM – Oct 18, 7:30 PMOct 17, 5:30 PM – Oct 18, 7:30 PMWe learn how to make two dishes: (1) Pizza in teglia alla romana, and (2) Pizzetine assortite , we prepare the pizza dough in advance and the participant have to shape and prepare the pizza, after we'll bake and eat the pizza. Wrap up the class with Italian Butter Cookies on the house.
- Wed, Oct 18Oct 18, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Mon, Oct 23Oct 23, 5:00 PM – Oct 24, 7:00 PMOct 23, 5:00 PM – Oct 24, 7:00 PMClass starts with complimentary bites of our famous Focaccia ,then we learn how to make two dishes: (1) Homemade Ravioli filled with butternut squash (2) Torta rustica with scamorza cheese, ricotta and butternut squash. Wrap up the class with Italian Butter Cookies on the house.
- Tue, Oct 24Oct 24, 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM
- Tue, Nov 14Nov 14, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Tue, Nov 21Nov 21, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PMNov 21, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PMClass starts with complimentary bites of Focaccia, then we learn how to make the followings: (1) Homemade Manicotti filled with spinach and ricotta with tomato sauce, (2) Salmon rose made with puff pastry, smoked salmon, cream cheese , Wrap up the class with Italian Butter Cookies on the house.